Live Tool Holders
When it comes to rotary tooling, state of the art technology, solid construction and pin point accuracy are what set us apart.
- Tool holders tailored to the envelope dimensions of a specific machine.
- Compact single body construction
- Utilization of tapered roller bearings
- Bearing pockets machined on boring mills to gauge quality
- Optimized spindle bearing surfaces
- Specially engineered and individually adjusted Gleason bearings for quiet torque transmission
- Patented seals, developed by us for minimum heat generation
- All wear parts hardened and ground
- Our products are inspected on highly accurate Zeiss measuring machines with the results documented and placed with tool holder
- Each tool holder has a dedicated test program with temperature and noise conditions measured and documented.
Tool Cut out